On the left is Frank Zane, an ectomorph and also a three time Mr Olympia.
Who says skinny guys can’t pack on the mass?
Ectomorph Workout is dedicated to helping all skinny guys, hardgainers, scrawny guys and what have you to put on serious muscle mass and weight.
If you have been overwhelmed by all the crap and conflicting advice on the web, you are in safe hands now – this will be your go-to site to packing on the mass for ectomorphs.
As an ex-skinny guy myself, all I wanted was to bulk up and to look and feel like a confident man, to be more attractive. However it just seemed impossible for ectomorphs with their insane metabolism and the many other pains and challenges:
- I lost weight if I didn’t eat much & can’t gain weight even if I ate like a pig
- Went to the gym for 2 years, no results to show & got sick of the stick figure staring back in the mirror
- Felt inferior while working out besides or when I see those muscular jocks
- Felt less like a real man when around girls
- So confused by all the conflicting & confusing bodybuilding tips I see on forums and blogs that I wanted to give up
Luckily for me, I managed to crack the code of building muscle and weight with some expert help. It is simple but requires determination, discipline and real hard work. Read on ONLY if you’re SERIOUSLY ready to commit. Ectomorph Workout.org comprises 5 pillars of muscle and weight gaining
- Bodybuilding: The principles and science behind bodybuilding.
- Nutrition: You are what you eat. Important for ectomorphs.
- Workouts: Paid and free workout routines for you to use.
- Supplements: Especially important for ectomorphs to boost gains.
- Transformation: Get inspired and learn tips from other fellow ectomorphs.
The articles shared here are easy to follow, structured and proven. This sets ectomorph workout.org apart from 99% of other sites you see out there. All you need now, is full commitment to hard work.